Be a Scientist...
Enter the Science Fair!
:: See the Winners! ::
Science Fair Rubric
(used for judging projects)
Ivy Creek 7th Annual Science Fair
Ivy Creek Elementary is excited to sponsor a school wide Science Fair for all students,
kindergarten through fifth grade. This "at home" experience will allow your child to explore the scientific method through hands-on discovery.
Please view the Science Fair handbook to find the rules and helpful hints. Those who
would like to participate should print and complete the application in the handbook.
Return the application to your teacher to confirm your participation.
Dates/times to remember:
- Tuesday, January 22nd - Science Fair projects are due.
Projects must be in assigned room and set up by 8:15 AM.
- K - 1 Projects: Room 3.209
- 2 - 3 Projects: Room 3.210
- 4 - 5 Projects: Room 3.211
- January 22 - Project judging begins at 8:30 AM
Friendly reminders for participants:
Any questions or concerns, contact Jodi Banks or Denise Vandament.
- Bring your log book and trifold board.
- Please NO living specimens such as mold, bacteria, or animals. Pictures and video are wonderful documentation of your research.
- Communication and documentation are important keys to success.